A lot, most of it is subtle but you notice it. I have lost 30 pounds to date. Here is somethings I have noticed how others treat me and how I treat myself.
- My client base has increased 30% roughly but my ability has not changed. I know this a direct response to looking the part.
- Comments that are well intentioned but feel like a gut punch, “You look skinny.” “You are wasting away to nothing.” “Did you start running?”
- Constant questioning, “Can you eat that?” “That has carbs are you cheating on your diet?” “Your wife must hate you losing weight?”
- Constant questioning, “How do you do it? I have no will power” “Did you just start doing cardio, I know you lift a lot?” “Low carb, eh?!?!”
- Constant Question, “Man, you look great how’d you do it?” “Do you think I can do this knowing my work schedule?” “How do I get started?”
- My opinion is listened to and taken seriously on subjects.
- I take myself more seriously.
- I don’t stick my finger in the bottom of my shirt to pull it away from my belly anymore.
- I don’t sabotage myself in my goals anymore.
- I’m 900% more confident in myself.
- I’ve become more empathic to others struggling to reach their fitness goals.
- People love to see you fail.
- No one cares you are dieting and I know I was annoying when talking about my fitness goals and probably will continue to be annoying.
- I am finally being about it instead of just talking about it
- I AM NO LONGER AFFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP WHEN I NEED IT.
Its as simple as asking for help than going from there.