1) Tell us about yourself: Married for 6 yrs to my wife Erin who is also a Creative Results Client. Have a 21 yr old step daughter Riley, 2 dogs and 3 cats. I’m an Operations Manager at Fedex Ground and I coach High School Hockey and High School baseball at my former school, Superior.
2) What are some of your fitness goals?
I️ competed in my first show in June and I got addicted. I would like to do several more and see where it takes me.
3) Whats your why behind your goals?
I’ve been lifting for quite a while now and it clicked one day that I wanted to work towards something aside from being fit. Lifting and exercise is invigorating for me. Iron therapy if you will but it really keeps me balanced in all aspects of my life. After going through the process of contest prep, I was so amazed at what I was capable of and I have learned so much in the process that it makes this second time around that much more exciting for me.
4) Why did you choose to work with Creative Results?
Besides the fact that Ray is an absolute wizard in the industry, he’s been my best friend for 20+ years. He’s always been there for me as a friend so I knew that he would be as a trainer. I can be quite stubborn and thick headed at times but he knew how handle that and made the process for me so simple. I 100% know I would not be where I am today physically and mentally without him.
5) Whats your favorite 1stPhorm product and why?
Truthfully love all the products I’ve taken but if I had to choose several they would be The CTC Phormula One-Ignition combo post workout. Tastes amazing and makes me feel even better. I’m also a very big fan of the Megawatt preworkout supp. This is the only preworkout that I’ve taken that I haven’t had to cycle off of because of tolerance. I love the feeling of the dry scoop!
Ryans favorites here: